As the Director of Marketing at Club 16 Trevor Linden Fitness She’s Fit! you’ll be responsible for crafting compelling brand messaging and energizing both current and potential clients. Your communication style will be key, relying on natural warmth and enthusiasm to build real connections with others. Success in this role will require a skill for selling, whether it’s ideas and policies within the organization or products and services in the marketplace. With a fast-paced and results-oriented environment, you’ll need to be adaptable and able to multitask to thrive. So, if you’re ready to impact people’s lives, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Some of the Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develops product and service positioning, including value propositions for new and existing direct mail capabilities. Plays a lead role in the production of all marketing and promotional materials, building on and executing effective take-to-market strategies.
- Manages and makes recommendations on various marketing initiatives and strategies. Manages and coordinates programs and campaigns, timelines, objectives, impact, and scope with sales team.
- Creates marketing programs, campaigns for business-to-business markets (i.e. local corporate clients), and online promotions when applicable.
- Builds, manages, and leverages relationships with clients and key stakeholders to market products and services and to ensure their cooperation and engagement.
- Creates integrated and effective marketing Acts as the Corporate resource on marketing and acts as a liaison with any of the Corporation’s agencies of record and other suppliers of advertising and promotional services; provides information with regards to the product, timing, target requirements, etc.
- Maintains branding standards; monitors and evaluates brand
- Plans, participates and oversees the organization’s marketing and promotional activities including direct mail, in-store and other corporate assets, trade shows, print, and electronic media including social media.
- Works with field personnel, specifically General Manager and Assistant Manager, to identify needs and opportunities for increased marketing presence in their local area above and beyond the national programs that are in place.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Degrees in marketing, communications, or business administration preferred)
- Proficient computer skills and competent with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, creative design programs such as Canva, and CRM programs such as HubSpot.
- Strong creative thinker
- Strong strategic and project management skills
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Experience and involvement in the health and fitness industry are considered an asset
- Must be physically able to perform the position.
- Some of the responsibilities include performing movements on all planes – (Example, Event Set Ups, Outreach programs setups)
This is a full-time position with the expectation of being in the office site three times per week and working from home two times per week. The specific days and times to be spent in the office will be determined by the supervisor ahead of time and may vary depending on business needs. While working from home site the employee is expected to have a reliable internet connection and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients using virtual platforms.
If you are a motivated, inspiring team builder with a strong commitment to results, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our dynamic organization.