The Member Assistant Representative is responsible for greeting and assisting members and guests to create a safe and supported environment during the COVID reopen transition. Member Assistant Representatives will be stationed at the entrance and throughout the club to extend pleasant greetings and crowd control, direct inquiries to the correct departments, assist with the Club16 workout app, monitor capacity, ensure club cleanliness and educate members on proper precautionary measures.
- Direct contact with members and guests
- Direct contact with Club employees
- Direct and Indirect contact with the Corporate Office Employees
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Successfully complete the COVID training conducted by our Leadership Team.
- Welcome and greet each member and guest.
- Ensure crowd control at entrance.
- Educate members and guests entering the site on following proper precautionary measures.
- Assist members with the Club16 workout app.
- Ensure cleaning supplies are adequately stocked.
- Assist with club and equipment cleaning.
- Direct members and guests to the Club Representatives as needed when dealing with member concerns, sales inquiries, and service requests.
- Connect with members on the floor to ensure proper precautionary measures and allotted workout schedules are being followed.
- Escalate uncooperative members and guests to Fitness or General Manager.
- Complete all responsibilities including opening and closing duties for each shift.
- Maintain an open line of communication on open issues relating to the Club Production and morale.
- Participate in club meetings and training sessions as required.
- Attend all required staff meetings and training sessions.
- Wear the appropriate uniform attire as required by company standards.
- Follow and implement all company policies, procedures, and philosophies.
- Any additional duties assigned by Fitness Manager or General Manager
- Full-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Central City (Surrey)