We are excited to welcome you back to our Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness and She’s FIT! facilities across the Lower Mainland. We are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19 consisting of in-house and outside experts in hygiene and infection prevention. The experts on our team have been redefining the cleaning and safety standards for our facilities.
While we understand the risks associated with COVID-19 we also believe in the positive impact exercise on our overall well being and immune system. The Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness & She’s FIT! re-opening structuring plan was guided by local and public health authorities. We acknowledge this situation is ever evolving and are committed to actively monitoring and evolving our solutions to ensure a continued focus on the health and safety of our members and staff.
Here are some protective measures we are taking to ensure the health and safety of our members and staff:
Top Grade Disinfectant and frequent cleaning
- Starting with our public spaces and high-traffic areas, we are going above and beyond our normal protocols. We are cleaning surfaces with increased frequency, dedicated staff, and all done by the recommended cleaning agents.
- Our staff will be using hospital grade disinfectant proven to kill viruses like COVID-19 to thoroughly clean frequently throughout the day.
Guided Floor Plan, Partitions & Club Signage
- The guided markers and signage in public spaces will remind our members to maintain the physical distancing of 2 meters of at all times while in the clubs.
- We will be adding partitions (plexiglass)at reception check-in points and in conversation areas to provide an extra level of precaution for our members and our staff.
- Please sanitize your hands at check in or wash them upon entry before starting your workout.
- All Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness & She’s FIT! Staff member are to engage in frequent handwashing throughout their shift.
- Hand sanitizing stations are installed at club entrances, at our front desks and throughout the club.
Mobile and Desktop App – Book Your Workout Online
- Our mobile technologies provide reassurance and physical distancing for our members and staff. In all our facilities, your phone can be used to check in, access your profile, complete your health screening, and book your workouts (book up to 3 workouts at a time).
- All members are required to book in for their workout. Initially upon re-opening the workout time will be one hour per member.
- This allows access capacity control to ensure safe physical distancing practices for everyone. To secure your workout spot, all members are encouraged to Book online (refer to the email sent to you to download the access the booking).
Arrive on time, but not too early
- Our staff will be managing the check-in at club entry points.
- Please refrain from arriving too early before your check in time as members’ will only be able to access the club for their scheduled times.
- Please note there will be no showers available during Phase 1 of re-opening.
Bring a workout towel or purchase one at the club
- All members are required to bring a workout towel for each workout session.
- We encourage you to use your towel on the equipment during your exercises.
Online Sessions are here to stay
- We recognize everyone’s situation is different. We are ready to welcome you back to your facility.
- If you feel more comfortable staying home right now – please take advantage of our workouts for FREE on You Tube and we can assist you with placing your membership on freeze until the time is right for you.
- Please email us at email@example.com to request a freeze on your membership or feel free to call us at your club location on June 1st and let us know how you would like to proceed.
We are all in this together
The steps we are taking on cleanliness are as much about the health and safety of staff as they are about our members. If we’ve learned anything during this pandemic, it is that we are all in this together. By taking care of our staff and following these new protocols – we will be collectively be taking care of our members and the Club16 & She’s FIT! Community.
What’s next … Constantly Evolving
We are committed to monitoring our operations regularly and will be updating our processes as necessary. We will be acutely following the recommendations from our public and local health agencies as well as taking valuable feedback from our valued staff and members.
We want to thank you for all your support and look forward to continuing to server you online and in our physical facilities. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take a moment to review our Re-opening Club video Click HERE
Yours in health!
Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness & She’s FIT! Management