InBody Body Composition Analysis
Complete Body Composition
- Body Fat Percent
- Total Fat Mass
- Reserve Fat
- Excess Fat
- Total Lean Mass
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- Total Body Water
- Body Mass Index
- Blood Pressure (Systolic & Diastolic)
- Pulse Rate
- Total amount of water in body
- Dry lean mass
- Body Fat Mass
- Muscle Fat Analysis
- Segmental Lean Analysis
While blood pressure has always been considered to be a key indicator of wellness, increased body fat is now contributing to a host of new concerns … including elevated blood pressure, heart attacks, strokes, diabetes and certain forms of cancer.
Club16’s InBody revolutionary system is the first Health & Wellness screening system to combine truly non-invasive body composition analysis with accurate blood pressure and heart rate measurement.
This provides equal accuracy on all and is a non-intrusive body composition analyzer. InBody uses an 8-point tactile electrode system to ensure that measurements always start in the same place. This ensures accurate results time over time.
Benefits Of Starting Your Health & Journey with A Fitness Assessment
- Defines your starting point
- Will provide a benchmark by which to measure your success
- Allows you to determine your results in detail
- Highlight your strengths and weaknesses – demonstrates what you should prioritize
- Will help you to set realistic, specific, measurable and achievable goals
- See what you are really made of! Weighing yourself on the scale alone does not tell you if you are healthy
- The Fitness Assessment can sometimes be a much-needed Reality Check for a lot of clients
- The results of the Fitness Assessment provides info on all aspects of your health profile so you can get a full picture and will allow us to direct you with the right fitness program to suit you
Club16 InBody displays the results in an easy to understand format that shows where your blood pressure is rated.