Guest Privileges at More Than 3,200 Fitness Centers Worldwide
When you become a member at any Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness location, you can join the IHRSA Passport Program. This program offers our members guest privileges with the International Health, Racquet, and Sportsclub Association — granting access to more than 3,200 clubs worldwide. If you are traveling often for business or pleasure, this program allows you to stay fit while you’re on the road. Talk to one of the team members at your Club16 fitness center to learn more about the IHRSA Passport Program today.
Benefits of an IHRSA Membership:
- Stay healthy while traveling
- Access a multitude of clubs all over the world
- Stick with your regular fitness routine
- Enjoy ease of use at any participating club
- View clubs through your “TrainAway App” on your phone
Don’t put your fitness routine aside while away!
Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness is pleased to offer our members guest privileges with the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) Passport Program. IHRSA and its member clubs are dedicated to making the world healthier through regular exercise and fitness promotion. The IHRSA Passport Program gives our members guest privileges at over 3,200 clubs worldwide when traveling.
To locate a club in the area you’ll be visiting, go to https://search.trainaway.fit/, type in the city and province/state, select “Only include clubs that participate in the IHRSA Passport Program”, and click on “Find a Club”.
Before you leave, download the “TrainAway App” and setup your profile. You will need to contact your local club for the invitation code.
Search for a club in the area where you are travelling and view the pass options.
When you arrive at the club you’ve selected, activate the pass on your phone & show it to the front desk staff to work out!
- NOTE: IHRSA also recommends bringing a printout of your home club’s healthclubs.com listing.
- While some clubs waive the guest fee entirely, most clubs will charge a guest fee per visit.
- You may only use Passport clubs that are located at least 50 miles/ 80 kilometers away from any Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness club.
- Passport users must honor each club’s rules and regulations regarding guest fees, guest hours, visitation frequency, etc.
- The IHRSA Passport Program is not intended for temporary membership privileges, or for transferring a membership. It is designed for use on a short-term visitation basis only.