Don't put your fitness routine aside while away!
Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness is pleased to offer our members guest privileges with the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) Passport Program. IHRSA and its member clubs are dedicated to making the world healthier through regular exercise and fitness promotion. The IHRSA Passport Program gives our members guest privileges at over 3,200 clubs worldwide when traveling.
To locate a club in the area you'll be visiting, go to www.healthclubs.com, type in the city and province/state, select "Only include clubs that participate in the IHRSA Passport Program", and click on "Find a Club".
Before you leave, ask a representative at your club for a valid Passport ID card or a Passport ID sticker for your membership card. We recommend you call ahead to the club you'd like to visit to verify any guest fees that may apply and which facilities/services are available to you. Upon arrival at the IHRSA Passport club, show the front desk staff your passport and photo identification, pay the guest fee and you're in!
- NOTE: IHRSA also recommends bringing a printout of your home club's healthclubs.com listing.
- While some clubs waive the guest fee entirely, most clubs will charge a guest fee per visit.
- You may only use Passport clubs that are located at least 50 miles/ 80 kilometers away from any Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness club.
- Passport users must honor each club's rules and regulations regarding guest fees, guest hours, visitation frequency, etc.
- The IHRSA Passport Program is not intended for temporary membership privileges, or for transferring a membership. It is designed for use on a short-term visitation basis only.