Sales Representative | Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness and She’s FIT
Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness is one of the fastest growing fitness clubs in the Lower Mainland and searching for Sales Representatives looking to move up in a rapidly growing company. We offer valued priced facilities with a comfortable atmosphere that draws a variety of clientele in each community. With 16 Locations and growing, we are not just looking for sales reps, we are seeking SUPER STARS that will do what it takes to be successful and want to change people’s lives for the better in doing so.
This position will be working with the CLUB16 Limited Partnership (Club16LP) team members, receptionist and managers to drive sales, ensure exceptional customer service and promote our value added brands. All successful Sales Representatives will be responsible for reaching clearly defined sales goals and treating every member and guest with exceptional service with each interaction.
Understanding Your Role
As a member of the Sales Team, it is imperative you understand your role in the company and how you create success for yourself, our members and our company. The primary function of every Club16LP employee is to maintain an atmosphere of enthusiasm, energy and professionalism. You play a critical role by:
- Generating leads and appointments
- Giving club previews and presentations
- Converting guests (prospects) to members
- Getting every new member started on their path to fitness with properly onboarding them with the Member Assistance Program (M.A.P)
- Upgrading members to services of their preferences (Elite, Nutrition)
As a Sales Representative you will have direct contact with members and guests, external vendors as well as Club and Corporate Office employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate minimum levels of personal productivity (generate 5 leads, set 2 sales appointments per day, conduct a minimum of 2 Fitness Assessment (FA) appointments per scheduled shift, make 2 HT presentations personally produced from club walk throughs (SBWA), have a target to reach a min of 2-3 total sales per day).
- Convert telephone inquiries into club appointments and presentations.
- Follow the Club16LP method of selling: including the use of the 5 components of the road map sales process in every presentation.
- Build and maintain referral business within the
- Produce daily outbound calls to contact (personally speak with) a minimum of 10 prospects.
- Follow all script outlines, which include Telephone Inquiry (TI) calls, outbound calls, Club Tours, presentations, and P.O.S. Referrals, SBWA, M.A.P, Handling member concerns, Incomplete memberships etc.
- Promote Group Training benefit for all members (Group Classes) Responsible for building attendance in M.A.P program classes.
- Be diligent with every promo closeou
- Display the highest level of professionalism at all times.
- Record and report all required statistics and data required by Club16LP.
- Handle all sales inquiries with a purpose.
- Handle member concerns/feedback in a professional, objective manner with the goal of resolution and retention when applicable.
- Participate in the overall safety, comfort and cleanliness of the facility.
- Maintain a personal commitment to fitness.
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication sk
- Maintain a neat (clean and tidy) work area at all times (including securing away of all company or member sensitive information).
- Participate in lead generation activities both through internal and external efforts.
- Attend training functions as required.
- Attend all mandatory meetings and corporate functions
- Memorize and understand the Club16LP philosophy, core values and company unique added selling propositions (Value priced memberships, personal commitment to club environment).
- Maintain highest level of professional ethics and compliance with Club16LP business rules, policies and regulations
- Adhere to the Club16LP Dress Code, and grooming guidelines.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be FRIENDLY and OUTGOING,
- Flexible to work some weekends, mornings or evenings shifts.
- Must be motivated to sell memberships, Personal Training and Nutrition Programs in a fast pace club
- Must be a “can do” person with a passion for helping others.
- Basic computer skills
- Presentation experience preferred (natural conversationalist)
- At Club16 our core concept is to make fitness fun & accessible. Our goal is to provide an exceptional fitness community for everybody. Come see how you can be a part of a company that focuses on CHANGING LIVES in the community.